Yes you read exactly the right sentence. And trust me I mean it. Now you can buy the cheapest items in rates at Dollar tree. It has every item of use available for the common public. The Dollar Tree stores goal is to make the shopping experience for the common people easy and affordable. The Dollar Tree survey is designed to get to know about the experience of the customers at the Dollar Tree stores. It is recommended to fill the Dollar Tree survey to keep the company updated with their quality of services.
About Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is the America based discount variety store chain. It has about 13,600 shops presently running in United States and Canada. It was found in 1991 by K. R. Perry. It is running successfully and is the first choice of the common people. It has the variety of discounted daily use products available. The Dollar Tree stores are supported by nationwide logistics network.
Instructions with images
The Dollar Tree Survey is made to give people access to communicate with the management and share their experience whether good or bad with the Dollar Tree survey team. The Dollar Tree Survey is small and will take 2 minutes for you to complete. In order to successfully complete the survey you must follow the steps explained below in description to help you with the process. The steps will guide you on each step.
- Open the official Dollar Tree Survey page in the web browser by clicking the link www.dollartreefeedback.com
- The Dollar tree survey home page will open
- On the home page you are supposed to select the Language from English, Español or Français. Click on the button of the convenient language to begin the survey in that language
- On the next page you are required to enter the survey code in the given dialogue box
- Find a 14 digit survey code printed at the bottom half of you receipt
- Find the code on the receipt as shown in the picture above. Enter the correct survey code from your receipt to the dialogue box given
- Click the NEXT button to proceed after you have entered the code
Are you Eligible?
The Dollar Tree Survey made an eligibility criteria for person who wish to the survey. The purpose of making the criteria is that the survey entrees could be limited to only deserving candidates and avoid traffic of data entry. The criteria for taking the Dollar Tree Survey is:
- The participant must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have National ID
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Must have the original Dollar tree receipt from the last visit
If you fulfill all the above mentioned points then you are all set to take the Dollar Tree Survey
Upon completing the Dollar Tree Survey you can get a chance to win $1000 cash weekly and can instantly win the great value prizes at $1500 weekly. It sounds unreal, right? But this is what Dollar Tree has to offer to you. Weekly the winners will be announced via lucky draw. The winners will be notified through text message, email and call. The list of winners will also be shared on the Dollar Tree Survey official website.
Rules and Regulations
To take the Dollar Tree Survey participants must follow some set of rules and regulation which are decided by the management team. It is obligatory to follow for everyone in order to make the Survey and winning procedure manageable just for everyone. The rules for Dollar Tree Survey are as follows:
- The participant must fulfill the eligibility criteria
- The participant must provide with the correct information
- Any incorrect data will result in cancelation of the entry
- One person can only enter once for the weekly lucky draw
- More than one entry will result in cancelation of all the entrees
- Must keep the sue dates in consideration
- Loss of receipt in any case will not be the headache of the Dollar Tree Survey team
- Bring your receipt upon the collection of prize. It will only be given when you’ll show it.
- The results announced by the Dollar Tree Survey team must be respected and considered just
You can contact the Dollar Tree on their official website Contact page https://www.dollartree.com/bulk/Contact-Us. Here you can find all the required details for contacting the relevant person. You can even call at 1-877-530-8733 for any query.
Dollar Tree is overwhelmed by the effort and time you put in to fill in the survey. It feels great that the customers we care for equally care for us to give us feedback for our wellbeing. This relation is what we aims to keep strong and lasting. Thank you for the lovely feedbacks.